The Installation Guide is provided for reference only. Depar Energy does not assume any express or implied responsibility for pole assembly.
1. Install the anchor bolts using a template with the pipe in the middle. The concrete should be up to the bottom of the thread on the bolts.
2. After hardening, place the leveling nuts on the anchor bolts and screw them into the base. Also install the washers.
3. Use a water level to set the nuts at the same height.
4. Lower the post over the anchors using nylon slings instead of chains.
5. Install washers on top of the baseplate.
6. Install the nuts and tighten to the correct ft / lbs.
7. Straighten the post and install the nut caps or base caps.